Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Enough is enough.

Seriously. There are a lot of things any normal individual can pick out from daily events and complain bitterly about. it’s just the nature of things.

I would like to say about myself that I am consciously aware of this humane feature. I don’t really like to talk about things that aren’t of my business or concern.

But there is this one incident that keeps oscilating. By itself, the event is non eventful in the sense that it is completely benign. But, on a bigger scale, it is not.

My next door neighbor is extremely loud. Day or night, whenever it may be, voices, music, ambient noises, all spill over to my place of study. Blame the engineers who designed this building I call home. Blame the lack of funding for lamely isolating the walls between apartments.

This is on one side of the apartment. However, on the opposite side, things are quiet as they should be (though I checked and can assure you, both opposite ends of my apartment are occupied by tenants. This little factoid rules out the problem with the lack of isolation within the structure of the walls. It simply points out the rudely loud ranting qualities of my neighbor.

[Sigh...] I have addressed this complaint with my fellow tenant. This of course turned to no resolution.

Thus, it is by rule of elimination, I am entitled to broadcast my displeasing feelings towards such noisy display of human evolution.

The file link attached within this text points your browser to a quick and dirty MP3 file of the audio recording spilling into my apartment without regards to my sleeping needs.



http://twitter.com/#!/imRadu/status/48078070816575488



Enjoy and be safe.

And, of course, use protection whenever possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment